Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Skype

I have used Skype many times in the past. I used to use it to talk to my fiancee when we lived in two different states. Now I use it to talk to all my family and friends back home. Skype is a great tool that can be used in many different ways. It can be used outside the classroom for personal use or it could be used in the classroom for educational purposes. Teachers can use it in many ways. One way is to talk to another class in another state or even country to learn about them and the cultures. Another way is to have another teacher teach the students something over it, so that the students can get a new perspective on what they are being taught. Skype can be used in many ways and is an excellent tool for any teacher to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment