Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Comments4Teachers

A Whole New Dianne
http://diannekrause.edublogs.org/

Look What I Found! 3/24/2010

This post had a link in it to a grading rubric. The rubric was for grading students on posts that they had made on their own blogs. I think that this is a very good rubric for students. It shows them exactly what is needed on their posts and how to be successful bloggers. The rubric can be very useful to any teacher using blogging in their classroom.

Look What I Found! 3/25/2010

This post had links on how to create a Wordle. I had never even heard of a Wordle before but now I know how to create one.

Look What I Found!4/06/2010

This post had a link to BeatPick which provides pre-cleared music for commercial and non-commercial use. This can be useful for students trying to find music to use in projects such as podcasts. This post also has a link to something called Google Search Tricks. This has different tips that can help someone perform a more accurate search. Both of these tools can be very useful to teachers and students.



No comments:

Post a Comment